The Cavaliers 2019

The Cavaliers were my favorite of the night (besides Regiment, of course 😊). Crown was amazing, as always, but their show felt more... clinical, I guess? (It’s late and words are hard at the moment.) It’s been too long since seen SCV (much to my frustration) so I can’t really compare the two right now, but it would be cool the see the Cavaliers medal with such a well performed and entertaining show. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posts removed.  DCP does  not permit nor will support heresay manifestos, especially when sourced from Reddit. discussion will be supported when the topic is substantiated.

further attempts to post unsubstantiated material will result in removal of the post and the author. 

Just watched Allentown. Wow. This show is nonstop from start to finish. Simply Amazing. So excited for Indy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GREENBLUE said:

Just watched Allentown. Wow. This show is nonstop from start to finish. Simply Amazing. So excited for Indy. 

Excited for the next two nights building to Indy. We should be in a position to give Crown all they want by the time we get there on Thursday. Our boys are loose, performing well, and aren't even focused on scores...just performing to the most important audience of all...the crowd. Judging will handle itself. 

• Like 6