The Cavaliers 2019

16 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I really wish I could be with the corps right now. Not only would I give out words of encouragement to the marchers, but the staff could use it too. This staff is absolutely incredible!!

They are the best!

1 hour ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I wonder if folks in the midwest want to trade temperatures. It is going to be a cool 99 degrees in Houston this weekend.

No thanks. But also: We're in a comfy, environmentally-destructive home all three days.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

They really are... this staff is incredible! Amazing minds, great attitude, and they care about the kids.

One thing that is clear about this group is how much they trust the kids. They give them really hard stuff and then challenge them to perfect it.

4 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I wonder if folks in the midwest want to trade temperatures. It is going to be a cool 99 degrees in Houston this weekend.

If you keep the dish rag humidity/dew point, I'll send you our 104-08 we're having for your 99.

• Haha 1

I posted this on the prelim page, but also decided to post this here. The railroad tracks lead to the oil can and The Cavaliers are looking for a wee bit of fun. 

This is actually a local group here in Houston. I tend to listen to this song from time to time. 

Here is hoping for a three day run we all will remember. For the old man!