Santa Clara Vanguard 2019

3 hours ago, Jeffe77 said:

This sucks, another reason to dislike BD a little more.

This would be like the Patriots hiring Rams' coach McVay after he leads them to a Super Bowl win. Or Doug Peterson

I could see that happening because the Patriots haven't won anything in a year or so.  LOL

• Like 1

Just now, Jason Harrison said:

What’s going on with the Rennick’s. I see they are with the Troopers now. Doing double duty? Or full sale change?

So is Adam Sage (@Cadets & Troops); so is Michael Klesch for several seasons now @ Academy & Carolina Crown; so is Doug Thower at a few places besides Bloo. Nothing new here.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tesmusic said:

Why would this cause you to dislike BD? They had an opening, and HE applied for it. This was his choice to go for the gig. But yeah, it's BD's fault he made a personal life decision.

#youwinlogic

No, he was on top of the mountain and chased the $$$. BD was second last season, something  they disdain. Get used to it! It was Michael Gaines that made SCV into the BD Nightmare.  The lead horse has now got another viewpoint...and the scenery won’t change. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

51 minutes ago, DCIDADDIO said:

No, he was on top of the mountain and chased the $$$. BD was second last season, something  they disdain. Get used to it! It was Michael Gaines that made SCV into the BD Nightmare.  The lead horse has now got another viewpoint...and the scenery won’t change. 

Umm, no.

This is a promotion, of sorts. Some people strive for career progression, and a great opportunity arose and he went for it.

Edited by dcsnare93
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, DCIDADDIO said:

Ah, so clearly you interviewed him and he stated it's for the money. I see now that you have complete and total first hand knowledge of his salary at both organizations, and that you were able to get so far ibto Mr Gallant's mind to see that he's a money hungry, money grabber. 

As for BD, yea they were historically bad in 2018 by only getting 2nd so something had to give.

I'm sorry I had forgotten just how much panic and jack of sleep BD is now getting due to Michael Gaines being at SCV.

Thank you for all the brilliance and clarity brought out by your post. It's so refreshing to see such clear thinking and logic is in there. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

23 hours ago, tesmusic said:

Why would this cause you to dislike BD? They had an opening, and HE applied for it. This was his choice to go for the gig. But yeah, it's BD's fault he made a personal life decision.

#youwinlogic

Obviously, it was his own decision to take the gig, but do you think he just went online and applied for the job?  To me, its more likely they went after him,  offered him more $$ and more responsibility. I don't blame him for taking the job. But I, with my misguided logic, unhappy about it as longtime SCV supporter. #theguywhohastagsonanonsupportedplatform #samewithguywhomakesalongwindedsentenceorphraseahashtag

On 9/25/2018 at 4:58 PM, Nuts4DC said:

SCV Design Team returns for 2019!

https://www.scvanguard.org/2019-scv-design-team/

Fantastic news! This will keep the momentum going and the talent will keep coming.

• 5 months later...

Ummmm... the reigning champion's thread was on page 22, so...... BUMP!!!

• Like 1