Santa Clara Vanguard 2019

if they don't play from 10:07-11:40 of this piece, i'll be sad face.  i'm sure they'll do from 14:40 on, too...some of the freshest writing i've heard in a long time (posted the wrong vid earlier). 

Edited by Lance
  • Like 2

Waiting patiently to see and hear another amazing show! #NHHH just like the Met Gala!!!!

Surprised that this thread had dropped to the third page. Is it because there is nothing to report?

I saw a video of the second chunk about two weeks ago. They had their props on the field. Corps sounded great with heavy percussion focus for that section. Haven't seen anything else since then.. 

Bump for the defending World Champions. Saw a video of the show, umm.. NO let up with this corps in 2019. They've taken last year and picked up another level in performance and design from where Babylon left off. And I'm sure they LOVE that no one talks about them right now, just like this time last year.. 

Nobody is going backwards in design in the top 6 this year, so it's gonna be tough sledding for any corps to make a big move in 2019.

Tour is upon us, here we go!! 😀

Edited by trumpetcam
  • Like 6

Bump for the WC group. I'm excited to see this rep put to the field. I love NEM so much that I have written a whole trombone quintet from that piece. This is going to be a really fun season to watch.

Can’t wait to see what vids pop up.

On 6/18/2019 at 10:08 AM, Glenn426 said:

I saw a video of the second chunk about two weeks ago. They had their props on the field. Corps sounded great with heavy percussion focus for that section. Haven't seen anything else since then.. 

care to share the video?