The Cadets 2019

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

It's gone well with those staff who moved on to Boston.

Which gives a great example of what can happen when you're not handcuffed. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DFA1970 said:

Exciting to see a new Cadets show without you know who in the mix. To be honest I'm amazed they pulled off a very good show in 2018. Tradition out does the bad.

what they were able to accomplish, on the fly, from late April til the end is amazing. There never seemed to be any danger of them not being 7th early on, but as time went on and more things Cadets history/tradition got added, it gained a little more momentum every day. Then, we got back east and the ick hit the corps, that seemed to light a fire under them.

I've been to almost every DCI East/Eastern Classic since it started, and some performances stand out as special. 27th in 80, BD 88, Cavies 93 in the rain, Phantom 08.....and Cadets 18. It was like that week, everything started to click, fueled on by not just the hometown crowd, or fans supporting them because of the mess, but because from the ballad out, that was good old fashioned kick ### Cadets that made everyone love them. 

I only wonder, if they had been able to have 2 more weeks......

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

what they were able to accomplish, on the fly, from late April til the end is amazing. There never seemed to be any danger of them not being 7th early on, but as time went on and more things Cadets history/tradition got added, it gained a little more momentum every day. Then, we got back east and the ick hit the corps, that seemed to light a fire under them.

I've been to almost every DCI East/Eastern Classic since it started, and some performances stand out as special. 27th in 80, BD 88, Cavies 93 in the rain, Phantom 08.....and Cadets 18. It was like that week, everything started to click, fueled on by not just the hometown crowd, or fans supporting them because of the mess, but because from the ballad out, that was good old fashioned kick ### Cadets that made everyone love them. 

I feel exactly the same. Saw them rehearsing THAT day and the corps was on fire. I knew they’d bust 90 that night and not look back. 

I think a lot of us can’t wait to see hear and enjoy the 2019 edition.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

Fortunately, last season I think has given us a pretty good idea of what they will be able to accomplish in 2019. 

• Like 2

Please! please! please!...if you use props(and I assume you will) make them professionally constructed and non high school looking..thank you

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, waliman4444 said:

Please! please! please!...if you use props(and I assume you will) make them professionally constructed and non high school looking..thank you

Ah, have you seen some of the high school props lately?  They are as good as the top DCI props.