The Cadets 2019

36 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Ah, have you seen some of the high school props lately?  They are as good as the top DCI props.

I've seen the really good H.S. props and I've seen the really bad..so if Cadets go the way of let's say Tarpon Springs, no problem,the vast majority of props I've seen, both in BOA and DCI that work well are the ones constructed well

Removed, didn’t notice it wasn’t posted in the corps public FB page so not sure they want that out there lol 

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 2

This thread is like bone dry.

I know they only had one camp and it's unreasonable to expect any information at this point, but I'm like DESPERATE for some news. What's their show gonna be? What will the uniforms look like? Will the guard be much stronger this year? HURRY UP JUNE! 

Edited by 2000Cadet

16 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

This thread is like bone dry.

I know they only had one camp and it's unreasonable to expect any information at this point, but I'm like DESPERATE for some news. What's their show gonna be? What will the uniforms look like? Will the guard be much stronger this year? HURRY UP JUNE! 

Well... at least we can be reasonably sure that any news we get will be  show and staff-related, and not soap opera-related, like recent offseasons. LOL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1