The Cadets 2019

43 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

Well... at least we can be reasonably sure that any news we get will be  show and staff-related, and not soap opera-related, like recent offseasons. LOL

They’re wearing traditional uniform and playing The Sound of Music with some very fast paced arrangements and expansive drill

/zeroidea 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I like that they’re quiet.  Too much of their business was put in the street in the past.  

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I like that they’re quiet.  Too much of their business was put in the street in the past.  

May be quieter with specific Cadet thread pages, but there are more Cadet related threads although not all good news threads.  Overall I get the sense the ship has been righted and there are lots of  good people putting it all together as it should have been.  Good luck to the entire Cadet community.  Have a good productive winter.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LabMaster said:

Overall I get the sense the ship has been righted and there are lots of  good people putting it all together as it should have been.  

Because of the way GH was probably micro managing all aspects of the corps/YEA, there must be dozens of folks ready to be involved in a less than confrontational style.

• Like 2

I'd love to see Cadets go in the symphonic band or brass band direction the next year or two as they work to rebuild the program

Here's a great ballad / followed by a great closer / could suit them well in combination with the right opener/theme

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

Honestly sad about Cadets2, but YEA apparently needs to make sacrifices. 

Have read where they might be in the red by as much as 600K.  (Now maybe, we'll get those in the know to type what they know.)