The Cadets 2019

11 hours ago, George Dixon said:

I'm the biggest Cadets honk on the planet and even I thought Star was way ahead of its time and probably should have won. But they didn't. Probably one of the reasons it stands so uniquely a classic. 35 years later and we still discuss its impact on the activity - there's a lot of Star 93 in SCV 2018 - as one example. As far as the captions - it was clear as they jumped around from night to night that the 1993 judging community didn't know what to make of it. The visual scoring on Saturday night was a bit of a running joke - with Regiment suddenly "perfect" meanwhile they had the messiest transitions seen this side of a bad newscast. 

What to make of it or judged the show of the day? I saw all three days live and could have gone either way both days 

3 hours ago, Eleran said:

In other news, Cadets' January camp begins in a few hours.  That is all.

Hoping to hear some great news from them this weekend. 

• Like 1

Re: Star v Cadets ‘93 debate

The judges were right Saturday night. Cadets had a better show. ‘91 Star was deserving of the championship. ‘93 was not. 

12 minutes ago, wallace said:

Re: Star v Cadets ‘93 debate   The judges were right Saturday night. Cadets had a better show. ‘91 Star was deserving of the championship. ‘93 was not. 

I've read your post W three times, and can't find anything about Cadets 19.  Maybe you're replying to a previous post and forgot to quote them.

1-oh-travishiland

Edited by Ghost
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

I've read your post W three times, and can't find anything about Cadets 19.  Maybe you're replying to a previous post and forgot to quote them.

1-oh-travishiland

I think it's time I had some cawfee.