The Cadets 2019

6 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

Is this thread about Cadets 2019? I'm not sure, so thought I would check. 

yes and they haven't announced their show yet, so of course it's the end of the world. Cats and dogs are living together like angels and demons, in the Appalachian Mountains, waiting for 12:25 while the Kings Go Off To war and trying to Tame The Perilous Skies with the ABC's of Modern Music

7 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

It's hilarious how just a couple years ago, people were annoyed that Cadets were putting out too much information. Now people are annoyed that they are not putting out any. 

Personally, I'm glad they're taking this direction. Better to perform instead of running your mouth. 

#### you using logic

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

this.

Here's the thing...would I like to know? Sure. Will I stop going to see if it I don't know?

No, and neither will 99% of the world dealing in logic and reality. Hell, a corps can announce a dozen tunes they have in their show, and they way the mish mash stuff together sometimes you still don't recognize...i have yet to hear the Styx thing from BD the other year. And it's obvious with attendance in a better place than it was a decade ago the lack of show announcements before Christmas isn't hurting business. So in the grand scheme of things, to be as blunt as only I can be....who gives a ####?

This...This...and This !😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

this.

Here's the thing...would I like to know? Sure. Will I stop going to see it if I don't know?

No, and neither will 99% of the world dealing in logic and reality. Hell, a corps can announce a dozen tunes they have in their show, and they way the mish mash stuff together sometimes you still don't recognize...i have yet to hear the Styx thing from BD the other year. And it's obvious with attendance in a better place than it was a decade ago the lack of show announcements before Christmas isn't hurting business. So in the grand scheme of things, to be as blunt as only I can be....who gives a ####?

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

just thought i'd accidentally hit quote when i wanted to edit.

15 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

It's hilarious how just a couple years ago, people were annoyed that Cadets were putting out too much information.

Well, GH did have a reputation of talking a lot about Life, the Cosmos,  50 other things in his tweet musings that were completely unrelated to the Cadets... and so the criticisms tended to be about GH and his celestial, deep thinking, navel gazings and what not... but few criticisms were generated about their off season camp videos, as they're really wern't any, as the Cadets followed the recent DCI trends of the " Sounds of Silence " in the off season and into the preseasons.

Edited by BRASSO

3 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Well, GH did have a reputation of talking a lot about Life, the Cosmos,  50 other things in his tweet musings that were completely unrelated to the Cadets... and so the criticisms tended to be about GH and his celestial, deep thinking, navel gazings and what not... but few criticisms were generated about their off season camp videos, as they're really wern't any, as the Cadets followed the recent DCI trends of the " Sounds of Silence ".

many criticisms were lobbed when stuff started getting changed, or show titles announced ( Stoned), and especially when the show didn't live up to the hype....if not outright mocking and scorn.

Yo Cadets...do what you're doing and come out great. several of us on DCP and many are ok if we don't know anything yet

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

many criticisms were lobbed when stuff started getting changed, or show titles announced ( Stoned), and especially when the show didn't live up to the hype....if not outright mocking and scorn.

Yo Cadets...do what you're doing and come out great. several of us on DCP and many are ok if we don't know anything yet

This !!!!! and for ALL Corps...your choice.

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Shouldn’t  corps be allowed to manage their own communications and not for anyone's personal benefit. .

Sure... and they do. Nobody is saying they should be disallowed from doing this.