The Cadets 2019

1 hour ago, dans said:

My wife and I will be spending time with the 2019 Cadets this coming Saturday & Sunday...can't wait!

Me too, with wife and 2 kids, hopefully. This one is close to home so we can't stay away...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, dans said:

My wife and I will be spending time with the 2019 Cadets this coming Saturday & Sunday...can't wait!

I might see you there on Sunday!  

On 4/19/2019 at 5:24 PM, George Dixon said:

2011 wasn’t a strong Cadets corps 

I don't know about that, I was there the whole summer. We did have a lot of injuries and that show had quite a few changes but it took a very strong corps to get thru that summer.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, boxingfred said:

I don't know about that, I was there the whole summer. We did have a lot of injuries and that show had quite a few changes but it took a very strong corps to get thru that summer.

yeah when they had to redo a lot of drill when a bass drummer went out....wow. had to work it to keep the maroon vs white imagine going and then all of the notes too...unreal what a few days off did

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, boxingfred said:

Then they should have cleaned the zipper drill 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

yeah when they had to redo a lot of drill when a bass drummer went out....wow. had to work it to keep the maroon vs white imagine going and then all of the notes too...unreal what a few days off did

You mean snare drummer right? 

8 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

You mean snare drummer right? 

i thought it was a bass player mid summer