The Cadets 2019

10 minutes ago, dans said:

Sorry all for the lack of specifics. It's simply not worth the criticism you receive from some when you share information about the Cadets. However, I will share a couple observations about camp. 

The transformation of the Cadets organization in 1 relatively short year is astounding. This organization has their #### together and they have added some amazing talent to their administrative and design teams. Secondly, some are seriously underestimating the effects of a strong design team (which they currently have in place) who have complete freedom to do their thing! The Cadets are doing everything right...for once. 

Seeing as how you were actually there and were able to observe first hand, I'm gonna take opinion as gospel and GET EXCITED!!!!!

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, dans said:

Sorry all for the lack of specifics. It's simply not worth the criticism you receive from some when you share information about the Cadets. However, I will share a couple observations about camp. 

The transformation of the Cadets organization in 1 relatively short year is astounding. This organization has their #### together and they have added some amazing talent to their administrative and design teams. Secondly, some are seriously underestimating the effects of a strong design team (which they currently have in place) who have complete freedom to do their thing! The Cadets are doing everything right...for once. 

I was there today, too.  Arrived too late to get a seat, but got to stand real close to the battery.  Sorry to have missed you, Dan!

Since I didn’t arrive until almost 1 PM today, I didn’t see/hear everything.  But the one thing that struck me more than anything was how EXCITED this staff is.  They are ready to work!  Positive vibes all over the place, from what I saw today!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, jwillis35 said:

That was one tough drill move. Much harder than people might imagine. 

I personally loved 2011. GE monster. Great music. Talk about incredible field coverage. Performing that show in the dome at Indy had to be difficult. 

It was hard as well t was very exposed and  blind at times 

probably should have gotten a rewrite 

heard great things from someone who was there. i'm anxious to see and hear it!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

I've heard good things from a couple folks there as well. And the news about the camp being so organized and staff all pumped and all the same page is HUGE

• Like 1

Spent part of two days there and the atmosphere is electric. Show and tell was crowded and the corps didn't disappoint. It's good to have the kids and staff this excited...

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, kkpjm16 said:

Spent part of two days there and the atmosphere is electric. Show and tell was crowded and the corps didn't disappoint. It's good to have the kids and staff this excited...

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

It made me smile to see Tom Aungst and Neil Larrivee (I spoke to him; he is pumped to be back) running percussion ensemble rehearsal! And by the way, the pit is already vastly improved. That will elevate their percussion scores.

• Like 2