The Cadets 2019

THE CADETS ARE LOOKING FOR A CDL DRIVER...

As we move towards the summer we are still looking for a CDL Driver for this summer, as well as volunteers on the road. Please email Lauren Davis at ldavis@yea.org for more information

• Like 1

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

Cadets April’s camp update

highlights how included full corps, props and uniforms on site and 1.4 minutes of drill learned!

https://yea.org/news/april-camp-success-ahead-2019-move-ins

"Uniforms on site" was a quick picture view on the overhead screen, from what I was told. I left before the meeting. Props were definitely there.

On 5/3/2019 at 4:18 PM, kkpjm16 said:

"Uniforms on site" was a quick picture view on the overhead screen, from what I was told. I left before the meeting. Props were definitely there.

gotcha - they also mentioned reps from the uniforms company

this is an organization that WAS figuring out props in spring training and redesigning uniforms mid summer just a few seasons ago

the fact that they be well-ahead of that is reassuring and, frankly, a little exciting!

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 5

That's certainly a good way to fundraise, IMO.

43 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

Have you seen cadets.org today? Looks like they're prepping some big releases soon...

My wallet is ready. Never been more proud and excited to give back to this organization

I hear you...my wife and I are excited about donating tomorrow. The Cadets are in very good shape!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tesmusic said:

That's certainly a good way to fundraise, IMO.

Agreed. Very creative especially for whiners like me who say all the time, "why do these dang corps have to be so secretive?"