The Cadets 2019

3 hours ago, BeachBum said:

Have you seen cadets.org today? Looks like they're prepping some big releases soon...

My wallet is ready. Never been more proud and excited to give back to this organization

This! I have a feeling we'll be learning a lot very soon. Cadets alum, vols and fans are excited and the counts will rise quickly...I'll be one of them!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BeachBum said:

Have you seen cadets.org today? Looks like they're prepping some big releases soon...

My wallet is ready. Never been more proud and excited to give back to this organization

Man. It just seems as though Cadets are really stepping the game up this year.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

Man. It just seems as though Cadets are really stepping the game up this year.  

absolutely -  I feel great about being a donor (again) for the first time in several seasons!

https://yea.org/cadets/maroon-and-gold-day

Maroon & Gold Day is The Cadets first-ever giving day, a day where we ask the entire Cadets family - alumni, members, instructors, parents, and fans - to support The Cadets and to celebrate The Cadets of yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

Every gift, no matter the size, will make a big difference to The Cadets this summer.

Our goal is to have at least 250 individual donors to The Cadets on Maroon & Gold Day. Along the way, as we reach new donor milestones, we’ll unlock video recordings of The Cadets and details of The Cadets’ 2019 show.

Mellophones 2014 truck smile

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, kkpjm16 said:

50 donors reached...unlocked brass recording on cadets.org

Lol very funny, Cadets. I thought it was gonna be show music. 

giphy.gif

Hornline sounds great! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, kkpjm16 said:

50 donors reached...unlocked brass recording on cadets.org

Loved hearing that ballad" Dancer in the Dark " from the Cadets once again on there. They're sounding might fine to me for April !

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Loved hearing that ballad" Dancer in the Dark " from the Cadets once again on there. They're sounding might fine to me for April !

Yup a great ensemble sound and quality with some rough edges to smooth out during ST

a much more powerful line and the low end warmth sounds terrific 

• Like 2