The Cadets 2019

Good luck to Cadets nation.  This must feel real good.  Last year must have felt like a recovery effort and this year with the impedance fully out of the way, must feel like a rebirth of sorts. I wish you all a great year.  I enjoy reading all the positivity.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FTNK said:

what will they do without a motivational talk until 1am

I'm thinking they'll sleep or enjoy some down time and be a LOT more motivated the next day!

5 hours ago, FTNK said:

what will they do without a motivational talk until 1am

What returning staff from other corps are there?

Be rested and healthy??

• Like 1

On 5/17/2019 at 12:41 PM, Jeff Ream said:

not rocket science. i gave my credit card number to the corps for the first time in years, and i didn't for all of those years for one reason.

And thank you!

I am so glad that there is such a positive vibe going on with the Cadets.  Perhaps you can send some of it over to Madison's thread.  They are taking a beating!

On 5/17/2019 at 11:58 AM, dans said:

For years we have heard that people will come back to the Cadets if a certain person is not there. Appears that is was true!

Seems to be quite a bit of hate going on in this forum for a man that brought this organization 10 championships. Not excusing what he did, that is reprehensible, and he deserves everything that is coming to him. But the hate seems a bit much IMHO.

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, yogitom said:

Seems to be quite a bit of hate going on in this forum for a man that brought this organization 10 championships. Not excusing what he did, that is reprehensible, and he deserves everything that is coming to him. But the hate seems a bit much IMHO.

he didn't bring the Cadets 10 championships - the members and staff did

and frankly of everyone - I'd give much more individualized credit to Zingali, Prime & a handful of other visonairies 

Hopkins then proceeded to ride their coattails while become a smug and abusive #####

No hate - just honesty...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3