The Cadets 2019

19 minutes ago, dans said:

Headed to see the Cadets in a few hours. My wife and I getting spoiled having them so close for spring training! Excited to see the progress since this past weekend.

Progress?  What PROGRESS?  Haven’t you heard, they are saddled with a 9th place show, so they have probably already given up.  Because, you know, The Cadets never work hard at anything.  😇

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, FTNK said:

LoL, people getting stupid over prediction. When the flag drops, the ######## stops

More like people making STUPID predictions. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dans said:

Headed to see the Cadets in a few hours. My wife and I getting spoiled having them so close for spring training! Excited to see the progress since this past weekend.

Would love to hear your thoughts when you return. I wish I could see.

25 minutes ago, Brass Lover said:

Would love to hear your thoughts when you return. I wish I could see.

I would be happy to PM you if it's OK? I hesitate to share my thoughts on here anymore...not worth the criticism from all the experts on here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dans said:

I would be happy to PM you if it's OK? I hesitate to share my thoughts on here anymore...not worth the criticism from all the experts on here.

PM me too, if you don't mind. 

2 hours ago, dans said:

You don't have to PM me, but I hope it's an enjoyable time. I know a lot of us are itching to see them on the field.