The Cadets 2019

6 minutes ago, kkpjm16 said:

45 minutes from my house...gee, let me think...

Be like Nike: Just do it.

Man - stuff is getting real up in here, fights developing and everything. Almost like old-school. Can't wait!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dans said:

I would be happy to PM you if it's OK? I hesitate to share my thoughts on here anymore...not worth the criticism from all the experts on here.

Yes of course.

Purchase tickets at www.yea.org

53318718_10157228118096349_1932593527804

• Like 1

There are a lot of great photos from Spring Training on The Cadets FB page. Make sure you are checking them out!

60706750_10157428214746349_3665257573520

• Like 4

Does anyone know if they’re planning to have some sort of “community day” while they are training in Oxford?  I know they’re planning to have one in Ada, and they had them at Johnstown in the past.  Either way, I’m planning to go to Oxford sometime next week to check things out!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tommeee said:

Does anyone know if they’re planning to have some sort of “community day” while they are training in Oxford?  I know they’re planning to have one in Ada, and they had them at Johnstown in the past.  Either way, I’m planning to go to Oxford sometime next week to check things out!

I’m hoping to do the same and bring some kitchen truck gifts / food - but there doesn’t appear to be anything formal this early so was just checking out the days ensemble 

Edited by George Dixon

11 hours ago, Tommeee said:

Check this page out - https://yea.org/cadets/schedule

uesday, June 18, 2019 Ada, OH Community Preview Day Ohio Northern University

JULY 2 SHOW AT MET LIFE STADIUM.

INFO HERE - https://www.facebook.com/events/2305577066356022/

AND HERE IF YOU ARE NOT ON FB - https://yea.org/civicrm/event/info%3Fid%3D279%26reset%3D1 

• Like 1