The Cadets 2019

2 minutes ago, FTNK said:

You defended his design decisions pretty vociferously until 2017

Dude I’m just joking around 

And my defense of this design decisions ended around 2015 - my defense of him as a person ended with the revelations 

41 minutes ago, Quad Aces said:

But what are the “predictions” based on?  If they’re not based on ANYTHING, or if they are based on very little like a show announcement, then they are not “predictions”, they are wild a** guesses.

Based on nothing more than having seen and heard a huge amount of drum corps and having a pretty good sense for what wins and what loses. Feel free to ignore with all of your might. 

1 hour ago, exitmusic said:

Based on nothing more than having seen and heard a huge amount of drum corps and having a pretty good sense for what wins and what loses. Feel free to ignore with all of your might. 

But not a huge amount from this year, right?  What exactly is Carolina Crown doing this year??  Bluecoats??  Cavaliers??  Santa Clara??  Etc., etc., etc.

You have zero knowledge about their shows, but you already know that they will beat Cadets this year??

Wait, I forgot - Blue Devils have the best show announcement, so they automatically win this season...

Edited by Quad Aces

i predict whoever scores highest wins

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FTNK said:

You defended his design decisions pretty vociferously until 2017

VOCIFEROUSLY!!!

For some reason, I love that word. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Was sleeping soundly..waiting for spring training to begin:nervous:. Then suddenly I heard a rumble. I stuck my head outside only to see George and 2000 responding to age old predictions about where the Cadets will finish the season ☹️. They seemed a bit annoyed by the yearly bashing of a 85 year old corps highly decorated corps:fight:. Then one after one many more responded to early season predictions. I ran to the phone and started to dial every drug store and liquor store I could think of :guinesssmilie:. I said to myself "Maybe i can ease the early spring pain by getting a jump on the drug and liquor deliveries"😩:wall:. But alas, I was too late. Every place I called was already out of stock for the week :soapbox:.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, jonwoody said:

Was sleeping soundly..waiting for spring training to begin:nervous:. Then suddenly I heard a rumble. I stuck my head outside only to see George and 2000 responding to age old predictions about where the Cadets will finish the season ☹️. They seemed a bit annoyed by the yearly bashing of a 85 year old corps highly decorated corps:fight:. Then one after one many more responded to early season predictions. I ran to the phone and started to dial every drug store and liquor store I could think of :guinesssmilie:. I said to myself "Maybe i can ease the early spring pain by getting a jump on the drug and liquor deliveries"😩:wall:. But alas, I was too late. Every place I called was already out of stock for the week :soapbox:.  

Did you submit your avatar to Cadets yet? 

• Like 1