The Cadets 2019

1 hour ago, njthundrrd said:

The staff says the talent in the corps is across the board better than last year and they have high expectations from all captions. The design team has created a show from scratch and not "band-aid" (though by Finals 2018 a highly effective with changes) show, but they have been working on this 2019 show since last Fall. New additions to the design team. Great former instructors coming back. A year of planning tour both on and off the field....

The corps will be fine. What place? Who knows. But they will chase getting as close to 100 pts (which is the goal) with less obstacles than last year.

#marchstraightandtrue 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

Did you submit your avatar to Cadets yet? 

I did so guess we will see when the unveiling is lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, njthundrrd said:

The staff says the talent in the corps is across the board better than last year and they have high expectations from all captions. The design team has created a show from scratch and not "band-aid" (though by Finals 2018 a highly effective with changes) show, but they have been working on this 2019 show since last Fall. New additions to the design team. Great former instructors coming back. A year of planning tour both on and off the field....

The corps will be fine. What place? Who knows. But they will chase getting as close to 100 pts (which is the goal) with less obstacles than last year.

#marchstraightandtrue 

I don’t think it is appropriate for a member of the Board of Directors to post in a forum like this. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

58 minutes ago, exitmusic said:

I don’t think it is appropriate for a member of the Board of Directors to post in a forum like this. 

You certainly have a lot of opinions, I’m starting to get the feeling there’s a few folks here still GH loyal - or very unrealistic expectations for a drum corps 14 months removed from a legal and PR nightmare 

YEA is an organization under tremendous pressure to quickly and decisively put the Cadets back on sound footing and return them to top competitiveness 

A little positive support will go a long way 

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Ghost said:

Even your annual prediction seems late this year.

oh i posted it within 36 hours of finals ending last August

• Like 1

2 hours ago, exitmusic said:

I actually think the Board is responsible for keeping the best interests of the corps as their top priority.  This would include many things, including positive PR.  And ESPECIALLY in forums like this.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, exitmusic said:

why? he isn't causing problems or starting fights. He is giving information

• Like 1

10 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Happy Eighty Fifth, Cadets. Have a great year ahead.

• Like 2