The Cadets 2019

I can’t decide what I think of the uniforms yet.  Some cool elements, for sure.  I want to see the whole thing!!!!  Also, is there going to be headgear?

15 minutes ago, Tommeee said:

I can’t decide what I think of the uniforms yet.  Some cool elements, for sure.  I want to see the whole thing!!!!  Also, is there going to be headgear?

Apparently I've heard there is headgear, but it wasn't ready for the shoot? Not confirmed though

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

Apparently I've heard there is headgear, but it wasn't ready for the shoot? Not confirmed though

I heard there was headgear, too.  Funny thing is, this uniform actually looks like it might be cool WITHOUT headgear, at least for part of the show.  I can’t believe I’m saying that!  I want some nice, high quality, studio pics now!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, East9900 said:

Finally! Looks awesome! 

I wish there was a shot of the full uniform. It looks like the pants have have that grey pattern as the stripe? Kind of hard to tell.

From what I can see, I really like what they've done. It's a great way to link the past and still have a modern look. I'm really looking forward to seeing them on the field.

The guard uniforms are pretty cool as well!

24 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Headgear coming - I’ve seen the guard uniforms, it’s really cool 

The silver part that they teased on the video, Is that on the leg? Left leg, right leg?

Very elegant modern take on the Cadet uniform. New Design team already making their elevated design aesthetic shown. 

• Like 3

Modern, but still classic, and works with what I know of the show.  So far so good!

• Like 1