The Cadets 2019

Stay dry and safe travels, Cadets....no more prop injuries, pls.

"Kick it, Garfield!"

• Like 1

8 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Imo they are badly behind. They will need several long rehearsal days to catch up a bit

hearing “lots of rain” as the reason 

rain has been hurting most of the country. Jesus what a mess it made on Disney the last 2 days....tornado warning rolled through at 5:15 tonight

I’m wearing a Cadets polo shirt at work today.  Can’t wait for the theater tonight!  Can’t wait to hear/see some of the reactions!!!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Imo they are badly behind. They will need several long rehearsal days to catch up a bit

hearing “lots of rain” as the reason 

Is there another reason they are far behind?  Is there something you're not telling us?  With the use of a Fieldhouse I don't see inclement weather as a reason of being behind.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

1 minute ago, Fan of the Arts said:

With the use of a Fieldhouse I don't see inclement weather as a reason of being behind. 

If true, that's interesting, but there might be a story behind the story.  GD is usually a straight shooter.

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

If true, that's interesting, but there might be a story behind the story.  GD is usually a straight shooter.

Oh there is a Fieldhouse on campus.  And I'm sure there is a story behind the story; let's not forget this is DCP.  I'll give you accurate information through my blog while on the road with the Cadets if you get a chance to read it.  I may use Instagram on this tour.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

2 minutes ago, Fan of the Arts said:

Oh there is a Fieldhouse on campus.  And I'm sure there is a story behind the story; let's not forget this is DCP.  I'll give you accurate information through my blog while on the road with the Cadets if you get a chance to read it.  I may use Instagram on this tour. 

Not an instagram person or interested in the bumps that most corps have during the season.  

Just now, Ghost said:

Not an instagram person or interested in the bumps that most corps have during the season.  

Instagram is the most used social media platform next to Facebook.  Just ask our performers.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

It wasn’t a full size field house 

that said the guard is young, talented but behind 

and there’s a little more to it regarding drill but it’s not my place to share

tonight we will see a talented corps with a tough show that imo will look a lot better by July 

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

It wasn’t a full size field house 

that said the guard is young, talented but behind 

and there’s a little more to it regarding drill but it’s not my place to share

tonight we will see a talented corps with a tough show that imo will look a lot better by July 

Well said and I agree!