The Cadets 2019

7 hours ago, ftwdrummer said:

>Implying that 2015 didn't have a message when they said it seemingly everywhere.

Now, why they felt the need to convey the message "TEN" we'll never know.

Do tell what message that show sent. My juvenile mind must have missed it 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Do tell what message that show sent. My juvenile mind must have missed it 

well they "thought" (meaning GH thought based on all his videos and FB posts) that "ten" was considered "a ten out of ten" as in the penultimate - the "ideal" the "perfect score"

obviously it just came across that we were celebrating the number 10 ala Sesame Street 

Edited by George Dixon
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

well they "thought" (meaning GH thought based on all his videos and FB posts) that "ten" was considered "a ten out of ten" as in the penultimate - the "ideal" the "perfect score"

obviously it just came across the we were celebrating the number 10 ala Sesame Street 

Oh my

Just now, Cappybara said:

Oh my

and then... to really drive this point home all the yard lines were changed to ten, the boxes were all covered in tens, the drill was filled with "Xs" for tens, the corps had 10 snares, 10 contras etc - you get it now? I'm surprised they didn't play ten songs and have ten drum majors

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

and then... to really drive this point home all the yard lines were changed to ten, the boxes were all covered in tens, the drill was filled with "Xs" for tens, the corps had 10 snares, 10 contras etc - you get it now? I'm surprised they didn't play ten songs and have ten drum majors

Clearly GH's mind was far too advanced for me to comprehend 

• Haha 1