The Cadets 2019

38 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

If the pop wear route is better economically and logistically for YEA then I’m all for it 

It almost has to be. I helped run merch at a JBC show once and it was a PITA. Plus the logistics of getting everything there early at every tour stop (another vehicle to maintain and drive) and setting up and making sure it looks good, and is lit right, and prepared for the rain...blecch. Let Pepwear do what they're good at. 

Edited by kkpjm16
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Tommeee said:

I actually thought Cadets past merch was some of the most appealing, highest quality, and largest variety. This year seems like they took a step backwards in the clothing department.

i bought one shirt in Allentown, sealed in a bag like most of them were.  The fabric is sorta cheap and rough (Gildan brand), and the screen printing is slightly askew.  It wasn’t inexpensive, either.  Also, the people at the spiciest booth looked like volunteers, to me.  They were slightly underprepared for the pre-show thunderstorm.  I felt bad for them.

i did prefer the presentation of the Cadets souvenir booth over those of the Bluecoats and BAC.

They had the best golf shirts that we bought in 2014.   Men and women styles.  These ones. 2rnwv3s.jpg

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

one of Cadets very best - 1984

Upscaled!

35 years have gone by but she still holds up as one the greatest soloist ever to have graced a football field.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Eleran said:

Perhaps some, but then there was this:

Image result for cadets drum corps t shirt

Those weren’t one of their best efforts, you’re right.  Actually, now that I think of it, I really don’t like a lot of the specific show theme or tour shirts, for ANY corps.  

I was thinking more of the Cadets logo shirts.  And those baseball jerseys with the “34” on the back.  Those were awesome!  SCV and Crossmen had nice baseball jerseys, too.  But the “34” became a bit of a classic for The Cadets, in my opinion.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tommeee said:

Those weren’t one of their best efforts, you’re right.  Actually, now that I think of it, I really don’t like a lot of the specific show theme or tour shirts, for ANY corps.  

I was thinking more of the Cadets logo shirts.  And those baseball jerseys with the “34” on the back.  Those were awesome!  SCV and Crossmen had nice baseball jerseys, too.  But the “34” became a bit of a classic for The Cadets, in my opinion.

I bought a Z-Pull shirt this year and love it.

• Like 2