The Cadets 2019

12 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Tomorrow they have a show day - El Dorado, KS with Mandarins, Crossmen, BK, SCV, Cadets & BD

That is some travel for SCV... From Memphis... to Kansas and then back from Broken Arrow on Tuesday for the biggest show of the year. Wow

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MusicManNJ said:

That is some travel for SCV... From Memphis... to Kansas and then back from Broken Arrow on Tuesday for the biggest show of the year. Wow

Absolutely. Safe travels to all the corps as these miles get long this time of year...

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

Why oh why isn’t Broken Arrow on flomarching instead of the Texas show? 

• Thanks 5

13 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

who knows. I'm really disappointed with their selection this year - especially with the unfortunate rain outs

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Right? It is only the first time we get 8 of the top 9 corps all in one place at the same time! Although probably better off since I spent most of last night yelling at the TV because Flo kept  stuttering then stopping performances.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, HolyNOLA said:

You had one hell of a show. I spent so much time hating on the cadets back then because you were the enemy. Now that I'm older I can sit back and appreciate what you guys were doing and remember that I got into the activity because of the Cadets. 

That being said, our angst towards you guys was really because of Hop. We absolutely hated him and the way he treated y'all. But Cadets members were some of the most classiest and respectful members I ever interacted with. 

In my day, we’d have run through a brick wall for that guy on most days. He was for some of us the only father figure we had. Sad, yes, but I wouldn’t broadly say that he treated us poorly. We rehearsed a ton but we also needed to rehearse a ton because individually we weren’t exactly BD-level talent. IMO. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, FTNK said:

Worst possible time slot for San Antonio

BD is going last. I'm waiting for BD to go undefeated the rest of the season and make everyone super happy

Fixed it!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, FTNK said:

BD is going last. I'm waiting for BD to go undefeated the rest of the season and make everyone super sad

The worst would have been before the intermission- given the cancellation at Denver and the rough run in Casper they were at risk 

19 minutes ago, FTNK said:

BD is going last. I'm waiting for BD to go undefeated the rest of the season and make everyone super sad

Why Sad? BD has a pretty good show and you might be right, when they turn it on, they are, as we know, unbeatable.

• Like 1