The Cadets 2019

The order makes sense. They get placed in 3's and then DCI picks.

So even with the scores they have, Cadets were still in the 9th slot. I have a feeling DCI decided that BK, BK and Cadets were 7-8-9. Once they were slotted the order would be set. There was no way possible Cadets would be 10th. They had outscored Mandarins even with their Casper score. With a Denver score, Cadets would still be 7-8-or 9. 

I have typed 3-4 times a variation on what I am really thinking about this music, but keep deleting it out of sense of manners.   ☹️

[Edit:  and  my thoughts are not bad about the music played above....]

Edited by Eleran

1 minute ago, HolyNOLA said:

BD members used to be the biggest jerks in the activity. Times may have changed but to me the damage is done. I'll never root for them. 

You said the same thing about the Cadets earlier. Where did you march? 

1 minute ago, Amazed&Stunned said:

The order makes sense. They get placed in 3's and then DCI picks.

So even with the scores they have, Cadets were still in the 9th slot. I have a feeling DCI decided that BK, BK and Cadets were 7-8-9. Once they were slotted the order would be set. There was no way possible Cadets would be 10th. They had outscored Mandarins even with their Casper score. With a Denver score, Cadets would still be 7-8-or 9. 

It’s a random draw in sets of three 

1 minute ago, Eleran said:

I have typed 3-4 times a variation on what I am really thinking about this music, but keep deleting it out of sense of manners.   ☹️

Nice Chart .... 

Just now, HolyNOLA said:

Uhh no I didn't. I said Cadets members were nothing short of classy and respectful. 

Sorry but you said you did not like the corps? Why did you not like the corps?

Just now, Amazed&Stunned said:

Sorry but you said you did not like the corps? Why did you not like the corps?

Let me help you 

"That being said, our angst towards you guys was really because of Hop. We absolutely hated him and the way he treated y'all. But Cadets members were some of the most classiest and respectful members I ever interacted with"

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

It’s a random draw in sets of three 

Correct. But to go on 10th, the Cadets would have had to be set in the 10-11-12 trio and that was not going to happen. They were safely in 9th, so regardless of their score from Denver they were going to be in that trio. Unless, they were to beat the Cavaliers.