The Cadets 2019

7 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I can’t believe he still gets to judge at this level 

well apparently enough people haven't protested him. now that he can't go on the field, let's see what happens. if he gives feedback that supports the number, no one will complain. I have heard his tapes are great.

6 hours ago, Whiskey said:

I love BK and not to rain on their accomplishment, but the judge use to be their arranger.  Not that I'm implying anything as both lines are great.  I'll wait until they all meet again and we start to see some trends emerge.  

Yeah, BK percussion is that good this year. Since the RCC show they have been within .4 of BD in Percussion.

Jeff Ausdemore marched The Cavaliers in 1989, was the BK Caption Head in the late 00's, and would probably be really nice to you even if you said this thinly vailed accusation straight to his face.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

GE and guard seemed to improve, while music and maybe visual performance took a bit of a dive. Overall spread opened up versus crossmen but Casper was a partial panel. 

7 hours ago, George Dixon said:

I can’t believe he still gets to judge at this level 

Weak. I suppose you can justify your stance, but it seems DCI and more importantly, the corps do not agree with you. I hear his commentary is well informed and fair. What the BK percussion program is bringing to the field is extraordinary and deserves the attention it will continue to get. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, westcoastblue said:

Weak. I suppose you can justify your stance, but it seems DCI and more importantly, the corps do not agree with you. I hear his commentary is well informed and fair. What the BK percussion program is bringing to the field is extraordinary and deserves the attention it will continue to get. 

I was referring to his actions on the field the past few seasons. Glad he is on sidelines now 

2 hours ago, George Dixon said:

I was referring to his actions on the field the past few seasons. Glad he is on sidelines now 

yeah he was the judge most responsible for the outrage on field judges off the sideline

So with nobody on the Cadets team posting anything of substance, what's happening in regards to changes and cleaning? Sorry I haven't made it through the whole El Dorado thread. Any thoughts on how the captions went last night?

38 minutes ago, chris ncsu said:

So with nobody on the Cadets team posting anything of substance, what's happening in regards to changes and cleaning? Sorry I haven't made it through the whole El Dorado thread. Any thoughts on how the captions went last night?

The lack of communication is alarming 

Guard is improving but the percussion scoring is a surprise 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

The lack of communication is alarming 

Guard is improving but the percussion scoring is a surprise 

I’m not going so far as to say the lack of communication is ALARMING.  But I do think it is disappointing.

• Like 1