The Cadets 2019

42 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Fighting! They’re fighting again! 

Don’t make me come back there... especially when I’m driving... oh ####!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Amazed&Stunned said:

What about that brass number? That looks like big trouble huh? and the visual design judges all placed them 8 of 9. Thank God for the drums.

You provide zero constructive dialogue 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

I almost accidentally sheared off my thumb. 

i had to look up spatchcock cause to me cooking is a foreign language

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i had to look up spatchcock cause to me cooking is a foreign language

Lol most used piece of equipment in my kitchen is the microwave. Go to try something new and if doesn’t have MW instructions... bleep it... 

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

no I have nothing more to say to someone making mountains out of molehills.

Lawyers. Lawyers. Lawyers. Lawyers. Lawyers. Lawyers. Lawyers. Lawyers. 

:notme::peek:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m really hoping we can turn the dialogue back to a conversation about 2019 Cadets

my hope is the corps continues to make some changes and adjustments the remainder of the summer to let the 2019 members walk off the field feeling goodabout the work and experience 

this activity is a lot more about friendship, travel, the value of hard work, team work and leadership skills... than it has ever been about beating some corps in some caption

i know the team of designers and teachers want the very best for the members and are probably even more disappointed in some of the tough feedback and how things have gone. 

Keep your heads up - there are plenty of opportunities after the season to make changes to improve things moving forward

Go Cadets!

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I’m really hoping we can turn the dialogue back to a conversation about 2019 Cadets

my hope is the corps continues to make some changes and adjustments the remainder of the summer to let the 2019 members walk off the field feeling goof about the work and experience 

this activity is a lot more about friendship, travel, the value of hard work, team work and leadership skills... than it has ever been about beating some corps in some caption

i know the team of designers and teachers want the very best for the members and are probably even more disappointed in some of the tough feedback and how things have gone. 

Keep your heads up - there are plenty of opportunities after the season to make changes to improve things moving forward

Go Cadets!

I would consider this as constructive dialogue. Along with spatchcooking (hopefully the carrots read this occasionally.)

1 minute ago, kkpjm16 said:

I would consider this as constructive dialogue. Along with spatchcooking (hopefully the carrots read this occasionally.)

Carrot crew probably the best ever and the best group of folks ever. 

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Carrot crew probably the best ever and the best group of folks ever. 

I've helped out a couple times this season and you're right. Salt of the earth, selfless folks.  I'll be with them in the 2 days before the classic at JBC.

Edited by kkpjm16
  • Like 1