The Cadets 2019

4 minutes ago, Amazed&Stunned said:

The problem is, this corps can't leave the past.

YES, they want to embrace costumes but they need to have braids, and plumes, and American Eagles on the front? What is that? A costume? A uniform? An attempt to keep some old time alumni happy? Have you ever seen a top hat with a plume? It looks like , and I am not being facetious, a top hat with a marching band plume attached to the top of it.

If you really wanted to go with the "steampunk" look than do it. Why such a terrible mix of style? Now this  below would look cool but I would have to ask, what does this have to do with the show theme? I am just confused.

il_fullxfull.1188005696_t7j4.jpg

This.

Jesus Christ these are horrible.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Dr. John. Rest In Peace.  😞 

Agreed Terri but that is the look they are going for. What else would it be that they are doing? Cadets circa 1800?  And what about the American Eagle? Sorry. It does not make any sense at all. Of course, this is drum corps costuming and not all needs to make sense I guess?

• Like 2

Just now, Amazed&Stunned said:

Agreed Terri but that is the look they are going for. What else would it be that they are doing? Cadets circa 1800?  And what about the American Eagle? Sorry. It does not make any sense at all. Of course, this is drum corps costuming and not all needs to make sense I guess?

It seems to be a curious choice.   Probably not one I would have made.  I would probably have just remained hatless. 

• Like 1

The members should ask for their money back. They’ve been victims of a bait and switch.

• Like 1

Love the hat. It's the plumb that they need to lose.

9 hours ago, George Dixon said:

I like the hats 

I hated the tarps lol 

Burn the feathers.:grrr:

• Like 1

It’s a men’s Victorian hat with a feather just like the feathers crown, bd etc gave used

would I pick it? No- but geez some of you folks are just way too critical of everything