The Cadets 2019

12 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

George is a great guy. I feel like many others would say I am the George Dixon of The Cavaliers. Either way, I hope The Cadets have an incredible run during Championship week!

I'm marginal. I wish I had more time to dedicate to this activity right now - hoping in a couple years I will again

You get #1 super fan vote from me!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

George is a great guy. I feel like many others would say I am the George Dixon of The Cavaliers. Either way, I hope The Cadets have an incredible run during Championship week!

Anyone named George who is connected to Cadets has had a target on their forehead.  These cross-references help erase the target from this George’s head by obfuscation and mis-direction.  His postings here generally reflect the same methods.

Oh, come on!  It was a great joke!  Jeesh, lighten up, Nelly.  George has thick skin, a sharp wit, and thoughtful points.

And an unfortunate name to be such a honk for this corps.

Edited by garfield
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, garfield said:

Crown is struggling in GE this year because the show doesn’t make sense as a whole and none of the ideas they are intending to portray are coming through in the visual package or overall effect, not because they’re marching too much drill. 

Crown is .2 behind SCV in GE and threatening to medal. Seems like the ideas are coming through as the show is cleaned and they are being rewarded for it.

7 minutes ago, garfield said:

Anyone named George who is connected to Cadets has had a target on their forehead.  These cross-references help erase the target from this George’s head by obfuscation and mis-direction.  His postings here generally reflect the same methods.

Oh, come on!  It was a great joke!  Jeesh, lighten up, Nelly.  George has thick skin, a sharp wit, and thoughtful points.

Haha, exactly why I completely respect his opinions and have no idea why folks have been going after him. I really hope The Cadets get better.

5 minutes ago, garfield said:

No one would blame him if he started to appear as Bob Dixon.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Glenn426 said:

Correct, I'm sure she know who you are remembers you, but yeah thats my wife.. Emma Roberts.. "Consistency Creates Results" 

I LOVE HER!!! Tell her Tekk says hello!

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

yet you and other in here have posted exactly what I have said. Pick your argument.

I think it's best to ignore you since you seem to be on some other sh@t. 

On 8/3/2019 at 9:46 PM, exitmusic said:

It isn't working. It didn't work with us during his first tour of duty in the mid-90s. It's time for an entirely new brass team and an entirely new creative team. He's a lovely person and an excellent arranger, but... it's time.

Ummmm, he was co caption head for one year only.  1995.  Brass won the Ott, corps came in 2nd.

Counting the days until this painful season comes to a end. I wish everyone a great week and hope things turn out the way everyone hopes they do. I have had enough dancing, jumping, running and whatever else they do thinking it is art. The kids deserved better. I am sorry they had to endure a season many will forget by labor day. I hope the future brings joy and contentment to the kids and thank them for giving us everything they possibly could and making us so very proud they hung in there. :thumbup:

• Like 4