The Cadets 2019

11 hours ago, Ghost said:

I'm more partial to blue.

I don’t get it. Why would Cadets have blue stripes on their socks?

I started doing this last year when I went to Spring Training. When I went there, I was looking for a deserving member (maybe the euph line, since that is what I marched) and thought I would take a few days and figure out who I would give it to a little more, ahem, "scientific" thought.  After a few days, Claire Albrecht (the DM) was the obvious choice after watching how she kept the corps on track. No wonder she won the Jim Jones award! 

The clear choice for 2019 was also a DM and I actually gave her my 37 year old member jacket at the Texas auditions back in Dec and she has been rocking it ever since. Give 'em Hell, Loren! I have a good feeling about this summer and since Loren and I are both Texans (she by birth, me by... well, I invaded the state 8 years ago. LOL) I can say this and any Texan would understand...

Work your butt off this summer and if somebody wants what you've got, they better... "Come and Take it!"

62136908_10157474188076349_2939293403394

Edited by njthundrrd
  • Like 4

On 6/8/2019 at 10:28 AM, Ghost said:

I'm more partial to blue.

blue is a good color.

Me I like green. 

• Like 1

Cadets have announced they will do the entire show in full uniforms at their preview show on Tuesday 6/18 in Ada, OH

Cadets FB:

• Like 4