The Cadets 2019

Why to Cadets topics always devolve into something that has nothing to do with the show.....some things never change.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, cadet93 said:

Why to Cadets topics always devolve into something that has nothing to do with the show.....some things never change.

If there were actual news coming out about the show I'm sure we'd be talking about it. 

I'm dying to talk about The Cadets show. Unfortunately all I know is what I've been slowly fed by staff and some vague rehearsal observations made by people here.

Plus, I'd much rather read a devolving thread originated by hats the snare line was wearing versus the BS we were dealing with last year. 

Edited by East9900
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, East9900 said:

... and some vague rehearsal observations made by people here.

Well here's another vague rehearsal observation for you:   I believe that 2019's props may just be the best ever used by Cadets. 

And this is coming from a guy who doesn't much like props.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Eleran said:

Well here's another vague rehearsal observation for you:   I believe that 2019's props may just be the best ever used by Cadets. 

I know right? I helped assemble them on the field at camp down at Keith Valley...Scott L was standing on one like he was on Pride Rock! Way cool!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eleran said:

That's quite the statement! From the DCI Fieldpass podcast, the props were mentioned. It was mentioned how huge the props were and certainly play a large role in the show. I like when props are used the right way and hate when they are used just to add props (ala Crown last year). 

By the way, I'll take any vague rehearsal observation anyone has haha. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, East9900 said:

I like when props are used the right way and hate when they are used just to add props (ala Crown last year). 

Almost pulled my hair out trying to. Almost! Finally gave up. My head still hurts just thinking about it. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Eleran said:

I agree on the prop comment. Highly effective and very well used. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Almost pulled my hair out trying to. Almost! Finally gave up. My head still hurts just thinking about it. 

yeah last years Crown props were a swing and a miss - Cadets props last year added zero, but at least they were small yet ineffective. Massive and ineffective is so annoying

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Eleran said:

forgive me for saying this, but that's not a huge hurdle to overcome. past props weren't exactly Bluecoats the last few years

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/12/2019 at 8:35 PM, George Dixon said:

Always!

B for Bergen County

• Like 2