The Cadets 2019

CADETS ALUMNI AND FANS!
You can buy souvies now from anywhere in the country and they will be directly shipped to you from the manufacturer! I just ordered a bunch of stuff myself!
How cool is this?

Cadets_Carousel_Rectangle_Tees.png?t=156

5049_-_Cadets_2019_Tour_Shirt_Product_Im

0000_-_Cadets_Drill_Shirt_Product_Image_

0000_-_Cadets_Behold_the_Cadets_Shirt_FR
and much much more! Go look at our online store powered by PepWear!
All items ship directly from PepWear to you!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ftwdrummer said:

Do we know the story on what happened with drill this year?

weather has been an issue. Did stuff get to them late?

9 minutes ago, rancidrolla said:

The cadets having a woman stripped and beaten on the field makes me think they learned absolutely nothing this past year. 

Now wait a minute. It was clearly meant to be a portrayal of a negative event which is to be abhorred and avoided. The 'we can do better' chant and the end set with the male and female symbols together prove that. For heaven's sake.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

Now wait a minute. It was clearly meant to be a portrayal of a negative event which is to be abhorred and avoided. The 'we can do better' chant and the end set with the male and female symbols together prove that. For heaven's sake.

If they removed what I mentioned above and still chanted "we can do better" it would still be clear what they're talking about. 

Sexual violence in a drum corps show is pretty tasteless, which makes me think they missed the mark.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, njthundrrd said:
CADETS ALUMNI AND FANS!
You can buy souvies now from anywhere in the country and they will be directly shipped to you from the manufacturer! I just ordered a bunch of stuff myself!
How cool is this?

Cadets_Carousel_Rectangle_Tees.png?t=156

5049_-_Cadets_2019_Tour_Shirt_Product_Im

0000_-_Cadets_Drill_Shirt_Product_Image_

0000_-_Cadets_Behold_the_Cadets_Shirt_FR
and much much more! Go look at our online store powered by PepWear!
All items ship directly from PepWear to you!!!

Bought the Z-Pull t-shirt!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, rancidrolla said:

If they removed what I mentioned above and still chanted "we can do better" it would still be clear what they're talking about. 

Sexual violence in a drum corps show is pretty tasteless, which makes me think they missed the mark.

I didn’t LIKE that moment in the show, either.  But that’s EXACTLY the point.  You’re not supposed to like it.  It’s supposed to make you feel uncomfortable.  

But for you to call it sexual violence is way over the top and ridiculous.  

Either way, it’s a really easy thing to change in the show.  Certainly not enough to ruin the entire production. 

• Like 1

Very disappointed in the Cadets last night. This show is not coming together the way I hoped it would. The show did not grab me at all and the drill is very unremarkable. The only bright spot was the percussion...they are good. Hate to say it but the corps has a big hill to climb in a relatively short amount of time.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1