The Cadets 2019

Drumline- wow!

Hornline- (I might get blasted on this but I don't care) I know it's an encore piece and they were playing as warm up, but it's the attention to detail that has me concerned. There are tiny little things that if they could fix them they could be so much better. If they're happening in a standstill on a fairly easy piece, they are absolutely happening on the move in a show.  

Edited by East9900
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, East9900 said:

Drumline- wow!

Hornline- (I might get blasted on this but I don't care) I know it's an encore piece and they were playing as warm up, but it's the attention to detail that has me concerned. There are tiny little things that if they could fix them they could be so much better. If they're happening in a standstill on a fairly easy piece, they are absolutely happening on the move in a show. 

agreed on both

• Like 1

Score up another 1.35

percussion tops both Coats and Cavaliers tonight and on SCV heels 

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 2

Cadets!! Yes, bring it! 

5 hours ago, George Dixon said:

i love this...i know it drives old timers nuts, but this type of interaction is exactly what corps need to do

• Like 2

6 hours ago, East9900 said:

Drumline- wow!

Time to bring Donnie in for a couple weeks...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i love this...i know it drives old timers nuts, but this type of interaction is exactly what corps need to do

I agree.  That was wonderful.  And no matter what anyone thinks about the costume, I would definitely have preferred wearing that when we did those three parades on July 4 in 88!

But seriously.....shave.  🦆