The Cadets 2019

6 hours ago, Algernon said:

Sounding less and less like a Cadets fan Mr Dixon...

Really? Why would say such a thing, true fans delight in the corps successes when things are going well and have every right to be critical and insightful when things are not so much. You would probably be best to go troll somewhere else, I know I admire George's insights and thoughts even though I may not agree with everything and as a newbie to DCP I look forward to his posts!!!

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, FTNK said:

I had heard Marc Sylvester was at Crown this season

I'm pretty sure he was the one who made their props this year. I recall a photograph of him working on some props that was on their social media.

21 hours ago, Eleran said:

FYI - they are working on at least one significant change/rewrite, and brought in someone with prior Cadet marching and Visual staff experience to write it

Given that I have marched said someone's content, I am very excited to see what changes the staff put in.

• Like 1

EDIT:  Sorry it didn't post correctly.  I've been mostly outside of cell service today.  

What I tried to post was that the person I had referred to above as being brought into Cadets was not Mr. Sylvester, of whom I have not heard anything.
Edited by Eleran

42 minutes ago, Foef_Yet_Flalf said:

21 hours ago, Eleran said:

FYI - they are working on at least one significant change/rewrite, and brought in someone with prior Cadet marching and Visual staff experience to write it

Given that I have marched said someone's content, I am very excited to see what changes the staff put in.

My son was glad to see him return also.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amazed&Stunned said:

So I heard they talked Marc Sylvester into taking the trip. He does not want his name out there but a friend on site gave me a call. Of course, I asked my buddy if he had ever met Marc Sylvester before and he said no. He did say there was a guy up top managing the rehearsal but he did not know for sure who it was. I guess you call that  an unsubstantiated report. 

I will try to get info. My friend is on tour driving for a corps and was over the University for a bit this AM.

Blue Devils are on site also.

If your friend hears vulgar language spoken in a distinct Boston accent by a less than kempt individual  -  it most likely is Marc.

Short tern fix, but would be more effective than whomever is running the visual program currently.

Is Adam Sage still involved?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1