The Cadets 2019

17 hours ago, BeachBum said:

Looks like YEA! And The Cadets have been busy... new website is much needed and refreshing

https://yea.org

It looks sharp,  I like it.  I also like that you can easily find the BoD _AND_ there are email addresses to reach everyone.  It was such a chore to dig up contact information before (with some DCP help and a lot of Google-Fu) not that it did much good.  There are now published policies and links to the compliance hotline.  This is awesome - I know there will be tweaks, but it looks fresh. 

So the brassline played thru the whole book? A new website that looks like it is from this century? A drive down to the Carolinas to see the 2019 show props in person months before spring training? Repairs and the tweaks to all the volunteer vehicles including substantial items on the food truck? New tents and tables for food service? Drum corps back At Meadowlands? Zero rumors and drip drips about the show?? Zero need to change the theme mid winter after announcing it?

Yes, yes, yes, yes and YES!!

hard not to get excited watching the Cadets regroup and the organization grow!

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

A message from the Chair of the Board at Youth Education in the Arts that many of you will have interest in. Find it on The Cadet FB page. 

Edited by njthundrrd
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, njthundrrd said:

A message from the Chair of the Board at Youth Education in the Arts that many of you will have interest in. Find it on The Cadet FB page. 

Love the videos. Good to hear the progress and plans. I do wonder though, why wouldn't the new Executive Director be taking over the updates for YEA? 

1 minute ago, BeachBum said:

Love the videos. Good to hear the progress and plans. I do wonder though, why wouldn't the new Executive Director be taking over the updates for YEA? 

She did an update recently. I think the BOD updates are meant to be more about the steering and strategy type topics?

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

So the brassline played thru the whole book? A new website that looks like it is from this century? A drive down to the Carolinas to see the 2019 show props in person months before spring training? Repairs and the tweaks to all the volunteer vehicles including substantial items on the food truck? New tents and tables for food service? Drum corps back At Meadowlands? Zero rumors and drip drips about the show?? Zero need to change the theme mid winter after announcing it?

You took the words out of my mouth. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

What videos are you guys talking about? I wanna hear some HORNS! LOL

2 hours ago, George Dixon said:

But when am I (and my parents) going to get harassed and harangued via email and snail mail about donations??

Edited by FTNK

12 minutes ago, FTNK said:

But when am I (and my parents) going to get harassed and harangued via email and snail mail about donations??

Lol I’m sure the Maroon and Gold campaign is coming!