2019 Predictions!

2 hours ago, BRASSO said:

We can all predict with a high level of certainty that most fans will believe that the DCI judges that will score their favorite Corps well this season in shows were highly competent, unbiased, professionals, while those judges that scored their favorite Corps below what other judges have in shows, are mouth breathing, biased, incompetent, no good ########,  that don't have a ####### clue what they're doing, and we should  ####  and then #######  and then #### #### #### and once more for good measure #### #### #### , and thats enough of these ######## as you probably get the point by now with THAT judge  .

The scariest part of that entire post is that I inserted the redacted words with almost certainly 100% accuracy without pausing to even think. Lol

Edited by Weaklefthand4ever
  • Haha 3

On 4/29/2019 at 10:53 AM, HockeyDad said:

Except that type of information isn’t a report. It’s just hype with no actual information. That’s why it gets made fun of. 

Hype or not a report is a persons account of what they saw but I get your point. Now dictating the information in it is up to the consumer. Two different people will get two different conclusions as is the case 90% of the time on this forum. 

Ben

• Like 1

On 4/29/2019 at 10:56 AM, Jeff Ream said:

let's be honest, some reports were nowhere close to accurate

You are right. In the end I am not going to wage a one man war on not pissing in other's cheerios.

Edited by NavyCrusader

16 hours ago, NavyCrusader said:

You are right. In the end I am not going to wage a one man war on not pissing in other's cheerios.

What was your rate? 

On 4/29/2019 at 8:31 AM, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I think that's why I still enjoy DCA as much as I do. I find the majority of the shows to be more directed towards entertaining the audience than to wowing the judges. And don't get me wrong, I still love DCI. Even marching, I found DCA to be more fun and crowd oriented than DCI.

This will be my first season in...well...forever, when I will have a chance to view the DCA corps strictly from a fan's point of view.  

I'll see how that goes.  :laughing: Then I'll either keep going to shows, or spend summers on a secluded island somewhere. And I don't mean Staten or Long. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

Then I'll either keep going to shows, or spend summers on a secluded island somewhere. And I don't mean Staten or Long. LOL

Around here we go to Rhode Island, it is pretty secluded. :winky:

• Haha 1

🌴

"  Spend summers on a secluded Island somewhere ".. Fran ?..  If that should occur, does it have to be THAT secluded for you, or could you maybe receive an xtra large compass airdropped there so you at least won't feel so lost ? 🌴🌴✈️

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 1