2019 Predictions!

48 minutes ago, xandandl said:

that's what makes his use of a word like "prognostication" so amazing when the usual vocabulary is "dut, dut, dut,.. gadish!" :peek:  :peek:

I'd like to give your feeble attempt at jocularity high praise, however the unnecessary addition to the previous posters astute and humorous observation comes across as pedantic, leaving the viewer to feel as if the commentary offered is a tedious read.

😂

( judge effect, the big words come in handy)

5 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

I'd like to give your feeble attempt at jocularity high praise, however the unnecessary addition to the previous posters astute and humorous observation comes across as pedantic, leaving the viewer to feel as if the commentary offered is a tedious read.

Dut, dut, dut.....huzgida da-gok! (bob head vigorously)

Translation - "I concur"

Edited by Weaklefthand4ever

2 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Due, dut, dut.....huzgida da-gok! (bob head vigorously)

Translation - "I concur"

shake that plume like you're 87 BD!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

😂

( judge effect, the big words come in handy)

9 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Goldarnit, Mr. Lamarr... you use your tongue prettier than a.... :tongue:

(The remainder censored due to family-website concerns :laughing:)

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Haha 2

On 5/22/2019 at 6:04 PM, Hook'emCavies said:

I have a good feeling about the Colts this season. I love the show theme/concept.

Love to see them back in Finals someday soon. Seemingly always knocking on the door.

Edited by Fran Haring

10 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Clearly you enrolled in and completed the Doyle Gamil "Building Your Tape Vocabulary" correspondence course.  My apologies :ninja: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, karuna said:

Clearly you enrolled in and completed the Doyle Gamil "Building Your Tape Vocabulary" correspondence course.  My apologies :ninja: 

sadly, too many years of sales training, judging effect, and a grandmother who lived to read the dictionary for entertainment

3 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

Goldarnit, Mr. Lamarr... you use your tongue prettier than a.... :tongue:

(The remainder censored due to family-website concerns :laughing:)

Mongo only pawn in the game of life

• Haha 2

My 2019 Picks- I don't know.

My 2018 Picks: Posted May 31, 2018

1. Devils Have a slightly better than good chance to win. If this was a Threepeat year I'd put them in 2nd or 3rd. (2nd) 
  2. SCV, Has a good chance to win. Awesome show last year but, that was last year. Added drill writing god to their staff. Should be good! (1st)
  3. Crown, Has a good chance to win. now the percussion situation fixed. Always great brass, Excellent color guard, and show design god. puts them up there. (4th)
  4. Bluecoats, Have a good chance to win.  Can't wait to see what their brilliant design team come up with this year. Saw It!  BLUECOATS ARE FIYAH! (3rd)
  5. Cavaliers, Has been steadily improving I see them as the 5th C in the Carolina, Concord, Canton, Clara crowd (6th)
  6. Boston, Should be better but, How much better? Top 3 better? (5th)
  7.  Cadets,  After the recent scandal and change of schedule and show restructuring, I have no clue. I'm sure the staff and Alumni will motivate the kids to be their best. Their staff is good enough to pull off something in the top 6. How will the judges react? (7th)
  8. Bk, Very entertaining shows lately. Can they top 5 in captions? (9th)
  9. Phantom, has always been a wait and see corps for me. they can land anywhere 5-10. (11th)
  10. Blue Starsare where BK used to be a couple of years ago, floating between 8 -11 (8th)
  11. Madison,  IMO had the ugliest show in drum corps last year but, it got them back into the finals. (16th)
  12. Crossmen, I thought Xmen were better than their scores showed all last year (12th)
  13. Mandarin, I thought Mandarin should have made finals over Madison ( no hate for Madison ) (10th)
  14. Academy, I always root for Academy to make finals (15th)
  15. Colts, I always root for Academy to make finals (14th)
Edited by boxingfred
  • Haha 3