2019 Predictions!

5 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

In a good way. Best music book in years...and they are playing it well. And the uniform reveal tonight proves they are all in for this "The Wrong Side of The Tracks" theme.  I'll see it on the field Friday night in Clovis. But of the three years my son has marched, I'm more amped up about this show design than either of the previous two. And I liked both of them. 

Glad to hear that. Should be a good season. I've only seen the full shows of Crown and Mandarins. Both are astronomically better than last year. Crown is incredible. I was the biggest Crown homer form 2008-2015 and didn't like their shows the last three seasons. I am really excited about that one. 

Can't wait to see the Cavies at Stanford.

• Like 1

Just now, queenanne_1536 said:

Glad to hear that. Should be a good season. I've only seen the full shows of Crown and Mandarins. Both are astronomically better than last year. Crown is incredible. I was the biggest Crown homer form 2008-2015 and didn't like their shows the last three seasons. I am really excited about that one. 

Can't wait to see the Cavies at Stanford.

I'll be there too! I'm volunteering their whole California tour! We should meet up, say hello, and compare notes! 🙂 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

I'll be there too! I'm volunteering their whole California tour! We should meet up, say hello, and compare notes! 🙂 

With the Cavies? That would be great, but I am not going. I'm going to be watching it on Flo. No one to go with this year 😞

Just now, queenanne_1536 said:

With the Cavies? That would be great, but I am not going. I'm going to be watching it on Flo. No one to go with this year 😞

Yep...running the whole California tour as a volunteer with the Cavies this year. I think it will beat the "swamp tour" that I've volunteered from San Antonio to Atlanta for the last two years. 🙂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Yep...running the whole California tour as a volunteer with the Cavies this year. I think it will beat the "swamp tour" that I've volunteered from San Antonio to Atlanta for the last two years. 🙂 

It definitely will. Do they have a free day in San Francisco? It will be hot down by Stanford, but if they come up to the city it should be nice and cool.

2 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

It definitely will. Do they have a free day in San Francisco? It will be hot down by Stanford, but if they come up to the city it should be nice and cool.

Not really sure about free days. I know they are playing some kind of cool concert on the 25th with some famous professional musicians in Los Angeles. That will definitely outrank running away from drone sized mosquitos in Heber Springs, Arkansas. 🙂 

1. Santa Clara Vanguard

2. Boston Crusaders

3. Blue Devils 

4. Bluecoats

5. Carolina Crown

6. Cavaliers

7. Mandarins 

8. Cadets

9. Crossmen 

10. Phantom Regiment

11. Madison Scouts 

12. Blue Stars

13. Troopers

14. Music City

15. Blue Knights 

16. Colts

17. Spirit of Atlanta

18. Academy

19. Pacific Crest

20. Gold

21. Spartans

22. Genesis

23. Jersey Surf

24. Legends

25. 7th Regiment

Based on nothing  whatsoever, and posted with minimal credibility - seeing how it has been 100,000 years since I have posted on DCP

• Like 2

1 hour ago, queenanne_1536 said:

So all bets are off in a good way or not so good way?

Good way.  They'll be in medal discussion too, I predict.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Why? I think it's entirely within the realm of possibility that the Blue Stars could beat the Cadets. They were 7th and 8th last year, and I firmly believe the Blue Stars had the better designed show of the two. If the Blue Stars took the Cadets...

No one said it is impossible, it’s just very unlikely so I’m surprised people keep predicting it. I love Blue Stars so don’t read more into this than just I feel it’s highly unlikely which makes the predictions surprising