2019 Predictions!

1 minute ago, Glenn426 said:

Doesn't take much to hear consistent Release errors, blend issues, Feet in the Horns while on the move.

Yes, but sound through a mobile phone video is in no way a representation of the actual quality of the playing. I am basing my opinion on Crown's design. I have no reason to believe their hornline would be weaker than last year's line. I firmly believe their design this year is massively better than last years.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Boston WILL move up this year. 

You have a crystal ball? Boston MAY move up this year. With that, I can agree.

• Haha 1

Just now, queenanne_1536 said:

Yes, but sound through a mobile phone video is in no way a representation of the actual quality of the playing. I am basing my opinion on Crown's design. I have no reason to believe their hornline would be weaker than last year's line. I firmly believe their design this year is massively better than last years.

This design is on the level of 2009, 2012, and 2013. We just have to wait and see if they layer it correctly.

1 minute ago, Incognito365 said:

This design is on the level of 2009, 2012, and 2013. We just have to wait and see if they layer it correctly.

I would absolutely agree with this. I was highly impressed when I saw the video of their preview show. It too reminded me of 2012 with the visual demand. I was a huge Crown fan from 2001-2015. 2016, 2017 and especially 2018 - not so much. So, regardless of where they place, I am very happen to be in Crown's corner again.

8 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

You have a crystal ball? Boston MAY move up this year. With that, I can agree.

yes I have a crystal ball

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

yes I have a crystal ball

Can you please look into your crystal ball and let me know if I am EVER GOING TO LOSE WEIGHT?

Edited by queenanne_1536

15 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

I would absolutely agree with this. I was highly impressed when I saw the video of their preview show. It too reminded me of 2012 with the visual demand. I was a huge Crown fan from 2001-2015. 2016, 2017 and especially 2018 - not so much. So, regardless of where they place, I am very happen to be in Crown's corner again.

Good shows or bad shows, I'm always in their corner.