2019 Predictions!

Just now, karuna said:

I used it all the time but apparently lost the ability to spell it correctly.  

Miss one letter in a web address and you could end up in a place you REALLY don't want to be! I did that one time looking for sporting goods. :giljotiini:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I predict...that predictions will be made. That the those who have dicts will pre and they will succumb to the reality that because they have dicts that they can predict what is to become ions. Those that don’t have dicts and some that do don’t really care and just want to make sure that the fore before play is good as the pre before fore. 

Now...where is my Holy Hand Grenade? That post, like the rabbit is and was dynamite. 

15. Colts

14. Academy

13. Phantom

12. Spirit

11. Crossmen

10. Blue Knights

9. Blue Stars

8. Mandarins

7. Cadets

6. Cavaliers

5. BAC

4. Crown

3. SCV

2. Bluecoats

1. BD

I wrote out these predictions 10 days ago-ish and I've changed them like 3-4 times now. Ugh this is gonna be such a great year!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

You said you were in an area where you didn't feel comfortable typing on your phone, so I only assumed. Sorry. Lol.

Thanks for your understanding! Drove LA to Seattle with little rest here.... Had to rescue someone with a problem RV so they could get somewhere in time. Crazy story.

Edited by jjeffeory

16 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

Thanks for your understanding! Driving LA to Seattle with little rest here....

Drive safe. Do you live in Seattle? I used to live there.

4 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

I have no idea what you said in the first half of your post... 

Fixed the original post

37 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Drive safe. Do you live in Seattle? I used to live there.

No, but I love it. 

1 hour ago, jjeffeory said:

Thanks for your understanding! Drove LA to Seattle with little rest here.... Had to rescue someone with a problem RV so they could get somewhere in time. Crazy story.

I've never been to Seattle. Been to Washington, but didn't get to go to Seattle. Was pretty upset. I love the Grunge era of music and Seattle was basically the birth place for Grunge. 90's kid for ya.

48 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

Fixed the original post

Okay, I re-read and I understand now. I do hope that the Cavaliers make a comeback. They were one of my first corps that I had ever seen a video of (I believe it was 2002) and remember thinking how pristine they looked on the field. I've never had the opportunity to see them live, but I want it to be when they are back to full force.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, craiga said:

This is AWESOME!  PLEASE, please, please keep telling us BAC can't continue to rise!  It is telling, however that virtually none of the naysayers seem to be from BD, SCV, Bluecoats, Cavies or Cadets.  Perhaps because those groups have no fear...?

Speaking only as this particular Bluecoats fan, I will say I don’t naysay out of respect. Of course BAC can rise. I predict they will.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 3