Recommended Posts

Bd 1st reinvention with a fresh show

Scv 2nd a worthy follow up to babylon but not quite 

Cc 3rd having a better year in show design

Bc 4th or 5th will produce an awesome show that will be loved, but competition very strong

Boston 4th or 5th a great push to battle for 4th in a continuous rise but competition very strong.

Cavalier 6th Will be on the hunt to climb but not quite yet, but keeping things consistent.

 

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the rumor I heard about cavies already winning still holds true lol!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Bd 1st reinvention with a fresh show

Scv 2nd a worthy follow up to babylon but not quite 

Cc 3rd having a better year in show design

Bc 4th will produce an awesome show that will be loved, but competition very strong

Boston 5th another great push and continues to rise

Cavalier 6th Will be on the hunt to climb but not quite yet, but keeping things consistent.

 

Confused; Boston 5th "has a great push and continues to rise".  So if they were 5th last year,  and continue to rise; how do they stay in 5th? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Confused; Boston 5th "has a great push and continues to rise".  So if they were 5th last year,  and continue to rise; how do they stay in 5th? 

Well maybe not right wording used, but i'll edit to be clear.

Edited by theonlyfizzle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some Corps will score & / or place higher than they did last season.

Some Corps will score & / or place lower than they did last season.

Some Corps will score & / or place about the same as last season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LabMaster said:

Confused; Boston 5th "has a great push and continues to rise".  So if they were 5th last year,  and continue to rise; how do they stay in 5th? 

You can get better and not place higher. Cadets 2017-2018 is a good example.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Some Corps will score & / or place higher than they did last season.

Some Corps will score & / or place lower than they did last season.

Some Corps will score & / or place about the same as last season.

Channeling your inner Jeff Ream here...  :laughing:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Well maybe not right wording used, but i'll edit to be clear.

Your wording was fine.  You can be better and not place higher.  Those things that separate 5 from 4  are far more difficult to attain than the things that separate 5 from 10.  

Edited by karuna
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.