2019 Predictions!

15 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

🌴

"  Spend summers on a secluded Island somewhere ".. Fran ?..  If that should occur, does it have to be THAT secluded for you, or could you maybe receive an xtra large compass airdropped there so you at least won't feel so lost ? 🌴🌴✈️

Signal received. Help is on the way. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, kkrepps said:

It's getting warmer out, is it time for part time fans like me to chime in yet?

I predict that Corps that can push their members harder than normal (like the Cavs) will move up this year. 😉

I see what you did there. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

What was your rate? 

AG(Aerographers Mate). Yourself? 

Many organizations will incorporate amplification for their hornlines into the shows this year

Some will actually NOT wear traditional Drum Corps uniforms and headgear

There will be at least one trombone spotted on the field before the season is over

Some fan somewhere at some point will insinuate that judging is rigged in favor of the Blue Devils

A drum corps host will do or say something awkward and/or embarrassing during a show this year

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, kkrepps said:

Many organizations will incorporate amplification for their hornlines into the shows this year

Some will actually NOT wear traditional Drum Corps uniforms and headgear

There will be at least one trombone spotted on the field before the season is over

Some fan somewhere at some point will insinuate that judging is rigged in favor of the Blue Devils

A drum corps host will do or say something awkward and/or embarrassing during a show this year

I'll have to take a trouble call for someone who accidentally forgot how to logon. 

5 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

This will be my first season in...well...forever, when I will have a chance to view the DCA corps strictly from a fan's point of view. 

Have you ever thought about how many DCA finals you've announced at that many of us marched in?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Have you ever thought about how many DCA finals you've announced at that many of us marched in?

Wow... good question!!!

I announced every DCA Finals from 1983 through 2016, with the exception of 2008 when my wife Barbara was ill and we could not make the trip to Rochester... so that covers a bit of ground. LOL. 

Prelims many of those years... 1983 through 2006 consecutively... missed three (2007, 2008, 2010) due to Barbara's health situation... and in 2011 DCA took me off prelims from then on out.  Story for another day, and to keep my blood pressure in check I'd rather not share it in public.  :tongue:  Feel free to PM me if you're that curious.  LOL.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BRASSO said:

🌴

"  Spend summers on a secluded Island somewhere ".. Fran ?..  If that should occur, does it have to be THAT secluded for you, or could you maybe receive an xtra large compass airdropped there so you at least won't feel so lost ? 🌴🌴✈️

That, plus a volleyball.  :laughing:

• Haha 1