Recommended Posts

 Thanks for posting his predictions. I share a few of his predictions here, while thinking a couple of others of his predictions will generally not be what we'll see from most of the Corps.  But... who knows ?  It will be interesting to see at the end of the season how it turned out. I enjoyed reading his thoughts/ predictions here. He has a great love for the activity and that comes across well in his postings.

Edited by BRASSO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2019 at 12:21 AM, johnpendell said:

Ahhh I knew I was forgetting a corps! Sorry BC 🥶

I would have them... tie for 4th, just so Music City can still be in finals!

Did the Cavaliers do something to infuriate you?  🙂 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Did the Cavaliers do something to infuriate you?  🙂 

I doubt it.  Seriously, there are so many good corps, it's easy to overlook one or two while making a list of 12.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ediker said:

I doubt it.  Seriously, there are so many good corps, it's easy to overlook one or two while making a list of 12.

Yeah...I meant that to be tongue in cheek...but I did note that he had Cavaliers in his "What I think will happen list"...again, tongue in cheek. 🙂 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2019 at 12:21 AM, johnpendell said:

Ahhh I knew I was forgetting a corps! Sorry BC 🥶

I would have them... tie for 4th, just so Music City can still be in finals!

Aw, that's not how having 13 corps in finals works 😞

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Did the Cavaliers do something to infuriate you?  🙂 

I regret even doing a what I want list now... lol 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chris ncsu said:

Aw, that's not how having 13 corps in finals works 😞

How does it work? I haven’t seen it happen in this decade, at least that I remember. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, johnpendell said:

How does it work? I haven’t seen it happen in this decade, at least that I remember. 

I think the two corps would have to tie for 12th for both to be in finals, as a 4th place tie would be like:

1.

2.

3.

4.

4.

6.

Two corps listed as 4th would mean that 5th place would be skipped over and go straight to 6th.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, johnpendell said:

I regret even doing a what I want list now... lol 

And that’s why I don’t make predictions...😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Rudy18 said:

I think the two corps would have to tie for 12th for both to be in finals, as a 4th place tie would be like:

1.

2.

3.

4.

4.

6.

Two corps listed as 4th would mean that 5th place would be skipped over and go straight to 6th.

Oh, that sucks.. LOL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.