2019 Predictions!

6 hours ago, boxingfred said:

I did not make a pick this year. That list was from 2018

Too late .  Your chad has been counted.  (userids were stripped as part of the data normalization.  im not gonna worry about it now.  maybe if i do a final run before the premier i'll subtract your votes)

Edited by karuna

8 hours ago, Spatzzz said:

Love popping into these threads to see people that have zero idea what they are talking about arguing like they are savants on the activity.

Carry on...I'll go grab me some popcorn....

i predicted whoever scores highest wins.

haven't been wrong yet. you may applaud my genius at my leisure

52 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I quite like what I’m seeing and hearing from a lot of corps. I think we are in for a very fun summer.  

agree. 18 was a huge step up from 17 top to bottom. Looks like 19 is going to try and top it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

I quite like what I’m seeing and hearing from a lot of corps. I think we are in for a very fun summer.  

I agree. I consistently listen to a ton of shows from '17 & '18...I feel like so many corps have taken the cue that to be entertaining is to stay relevant. There were a few exceptions, but each year was a great year of shows, top to bottom. I haven't heard a single thing I've disliked yet this preseason, including show announcements. Looking forward to another summer of phenomenal shows!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, karuna said:

Too late .  Your chad has been counted.  (userids were stripped as part of the data normalization.  im not gonna worry about it now.  maybe if i do a final run before the premier i'll subtract your votes)

I DEMAND A RECOUNT! 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

DCI corps and fans have been enjoying a great run these past few years.

• Like 2

1. BD

2. SCV

3. Bluecoats

4. Boston

5. Cavaliers

6. Crown

7. Blue Stars

8. Cadets

9. Blue Knights

10. Crossmen

11. Mandarins

12. Spirit

13. Phantom

14. Academy

15. Troopers

16. Colts

17. Scouts

18. Music City

19. Pacific Crest

20. Spartans

21. Legends

22. Genesis

23. Gold

24. Cascades

25. Louisiana Stars

Edited by Algernon
added in Troopers
  • Like 2

I’ve posted a few predictions on here before, but since it seems we won’t get any more show reveals before the start of the season (rumor has it the Blue Knights are releasing their show after the tour premiere but before their first show), I’m going to make my final season predictions now. I’ll put an asterisk next to corps that I haven’t seen footage from yet. If you have footage from any of the corps I haven’t seen, it would be much appreciated if you would allow me to see it. (send it to my Instagram @patrick.cloaninger)

1. Carolina Crown (Visual, Brass, GE)

2. Boston Crusaders (Guard)

3. Blue Devils

4. Santa Clara Vanguard*

5. Bluecoats*

6. Cavaliers*

7. Cadets 

8. Mandarins

9. Blue Stars 

10. Phantom Regiment

11. Blue Knights*

12. Crossmen

Please don’t just bash my predictions; I’d like to have a serious discussion on why I think my predictions are good while you may think otherwise.

• Like 2