Interesting occurrence at I&E this year

7 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

It is what it is, painting is art as well. Just sending a wake-up call. I was planning on doing my part with a large donation that is now going to Music City. If your being played your being played no offense intended. We're just MMs on the world stage. I was blind all the time I was learning to see. No one is scared no one should put themselves on a pedestal. I plan on watching The Academy a few more times to help with my spelling. Thanks

No, it's not.

The problem with your posts is that they're not how it is.  They are only how YOU perceive things to be but it's seems readily apparent that your perceptions of many events and people are about as accurate as your spelling.

I'm sure MC will appreciate your donation and hopefully they can provide seating that, while not as favorable or as in demand as Friends seats, will none-the-less allow you to sit with people that you respect for not being "played" (LOL!).  I'm absolutely positive that there will be a large and steady demand for your Friends seats by more delusional supporters.

Be sure to listen to Brahms while your studying your spelling rules!

5 hours ago, Ediker said:

Edited by Bluzes
delete

7 minutes ago, garfield said:

Seems to me that, if this is appropriate, it should have come from the MM's corps staff instead of after the horse is out of the barn and DA has to throw water on a flash fire.

Sounds quite sensible... my guess is that it didn't get thought through that far.

6 minutes ago, garfield said:

Seems to me that, if this is appropriate, it should have come from the MM's corps staff instead of after the horse is out of the barn and DA has to throw water on a flash fire.

I’m thinking DCI did the DQ so any explanation should come from them. And I have not seen anything.

Then again I’m the one who mugged up the gender of the mm so go figure what I think I read...

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Not sure where the confusion came from, the member was definitely male, or atleast according to the Reddit post where the info for this whole thread came from.

Still surprised there's no 'black mirror' video out there.

2 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

MAYBE, just check out a friend's Face Book page that we all know and love. They want to pay his/her? Way through dci next year. Here we go again sometimes just sometimes it's best to keep one's thought's private and this could have just happened in the moment. Then everyone else social status aside (friends) do not need to take things so personnel and miss the point of this whole thread.

This post makes no sense whatsoever. 

"Personnel"?

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:42 PM, Ghost said:

Easy does it rook.

It appears a leisurely lunch in Lee, Mass. is in order...  :laughing:

Edited by HornTeacher

4 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Not sure where the confusion came from, the member was definitely male, or atleast according to the Reddit post where the info for this whole thread came from.

Somebody (raising hand) misread a post apparently. Hey I’m very responsible... if something goes wrong (everyone else can finish the cliche)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Somebody (raising hand) misread a post apparently. Hey I’m very responsible... if something goes wrong (everyone else can finish the cliche)

Well, Jim, something we both learned in corps...

Own up to your mistake, or point and blame the cut-ups in the Baritone section. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1