Interesting occurrence at I&E this year

36 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Music City admin

Hey Music City your getting my friends donation this year. All dci does with the money is place feel good things on dci.org so the friends section at LOS can feel good about themselves, sad. See all the good that comes out of this, I'm impressed.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Hey Music City your getting my friends donation this year. All dci does with the money is place feel good things on dci.org so the friends section at LOS can feel good about themselves, sad. See all the good that comes out of this, I'm impressed.

I guess I really don’t understand people anymore 

SJW types drive me crazy

Narcissism personified and then adults feeding into it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

Evaluating the pros/cons of various protest strategies is hardly the same as "casting stones".

A stone is a stone. 

6 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I guess I really don’t understand people anymore 

SJW types drive me crazy

Narcissism personified and then adults feeding into it 

Yeah because nothing says narcissism like advocating for people's rights and fair treatment free of prejudice 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

Yeah because nothing says narcissism like advocating for people's rights and fair treatment free of prejudice 

So how do all these people here "know" the reason why the lady this?

Crystal ball or Amazing Kreskin mind reading course?

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

So where is DCI public relations person? This is one case DA should have stayed mum or at least kept his distance.

Technically, I could see how the lawyers might recommend that DCI shut down a protest of this nature, for fear that something the I&E contestant says might attract a slander lawsuit down the road.

• Thanks 1

Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

So how do all these people here "know" the reason why the lady this?

Crystal ball or Amazing Kreskin mind reading course?

I was more replying generally to George's statement. I don't think any one knows the exact motive behind the member's decision to read out what they did. Unless the member had some bad interaction with Hop in the past at auditions or something, I'm not sure why they'd specifically have an ax to grind with Hop. That's why I think this was more of a statement to DCI that staying hush hush isn't going to fly (and yes, I know DCI has launched a couple initiatives but people have already pointed out the flaws of them). 

But I'm just speculating here

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Creating a spectacle at a talent show is hardly a Rosa Parks moment of bravery 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Cappybara said:

I was more replying generally to George's statement. I don't think any one knows the exact motive behind the member's decision to read out what they did. Unless the member had some bad interaction with Hop in the past at auditions or something, I'm not sure why they'd specifically have an ax to grind with Hop. That's why I think this was more of a statement to DCI that staying hush hush isn't going to fly (and yes, I know DCI has launched a couple initiatives but people have already pointed out the flaws of them). 

But I'm just speculating here

Sorry for the confusion but the comment was directed at George "knowing " the lady did it to be narcissistic.

I was agreeing with you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Creating a spectacle at a talent show is hardly a Rosa Parks moment of bravery 

No one said it was.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2