Carolina Crown 2019

On 5/3/2019 at 7:49 PM, karuna said:

Definitely agree.   Crown is not dark and angry at all in 2019.  

Not Dark at all. Just the opposite actually. While it might be slightly different territory for them, beneath the surface the show is very much Carolina Crown esq.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/3/2019 at 9:26 AM, LabMaster said:

And more cowbell too?

Christopher Walken. Man, that quote never gets old! 

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5CU8lz4LHI

posted as a link because 1st a 403 error and then this message when trying to fix it:

This comment can no longer be edited. It may have been moved or deleted, or too much time may have passed since it was posted for it to be edited.

Hey it worked after logging out and then logging back in!!   So I'm guessing the error has something to do with the DCP cookie data.

Edited by karuna
  • Like 2

Interesting post on Twitter.  Couchmen says unless the remaining Corps post their shows/reps within a week, the Couchmen will do it for them.  Crown's response:  Bet.

Hmmm...getting close?

• Haha 2

Okay. Crickets in CrownLAND.

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller...

So .. I’m concerned about Crown. The last two years have been average shows in drill and creative side. The shows have simply not fielded well and connected with audience  .. the member talent is saving them ... with the brass and percussion keeping them competitive but for how long?  

Is Boston the new Crown?  I hope they can pull together a great show for the kids to perform. . . The design team feels lost to me. 

8 hours ago, karuna said:

Crown all moved in to GWebb.   Announcement probably coming before the Chesterfield ultimatum :ninja: 

The ultimate, Ultimatum. 

Yea. That’ll get the braintrust amped for action. 

But sounds like they’re where they need to be—at least geographically—at the moment.

Any and all intel, scuttlebutt, or straight up speculation welcome, whenever available.

Were it not for false hope, I’d have no hope at all.