Carolina Crown 2019

3 minutes ago, xandandl said:

You may have just given DCI and DCP the new buzz word for the 2019 season:  propping: standing about on props.  Merriam-Webster take notice.

I think I would go with the term “propped up.”

2 hours ago, xandandl said:

So you agree that such show design is dead and needs help standing up?!

I was thinking of adding your definition “standing about on props” as an alternate meaning to the term “propped up,” but if someone wants to use the more common definition, they are free to do so.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

Hey all,

The show title has been released, but not completely publicly. I won't share it in case it is supposed to wait. You may find it if you look at a Corps Crown recently partnered with. Anyone who knows what I'm talking about... Check your email.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, shackl10 said:

Hey all,

The show title has been released, but not completely publicly. I won't share it in case it is supposed to wait. You may find it if you look at a Corps Crown recently partnered with. Anyone who knows what I'm talking about... Check your email.

I am Reading that now.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, xandandl said:

I am Reading that now.

You Buccaneer You.⚔️

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, karuna said:

Browsing the prediction thread I see that "6" has become "5".  Well at least the doubters are moving in the right direction 📈

I feel like Crown has been trending around the 5-6 spot for the past few seasons in the prediction threads. Most of those same people also have BD somehow coming in 3rd every year too sooooo...