Carolina Crown 2019

15 hours ago, B-Flat said:

For anyone who knows detail of how the corps is progressing, has the corps put the closer on the field yet?  

They've just begun working on the final movement with the goal of having the entire show on the field by Detroit. Not sure if the weather is going to cooperate. 

14 hours ago, MusicManNJ said:

Leaving GW and heading to Fort Mill on Sat (morning) for the preview performance on Sunday evening. Monday they hit the road! Get there for the Friday evening community show at GW.

I will be heading to GW tonight or tomorrow and Friday.  And of course NatFo on sunday.   Any DCP/CrownFans feel free to pm me if you wanna meet up.  Fun to put faces to names. 

• Like 1

Does anyone know where the corps housing site will be while in Detroit? 

This show coincides with a board meeting for me every year so I will be in the area. Stopped by for a run through last year on the Wednesday night before the premier show, would love to do so again!

2 minutes ago, beatmaker751 said:

Does anyone know where the corps housing site will be while in Detroit? 

This show coincides with a board meeting for me every year so I will be in the area. Stopped by for a run through last year on the Wednesday night before the premier show, would love to do so again!

Waterford Kettering High School, 2800 Kettering Dr, Waterford Twp, MI 48329

http://carolinacrown.org/index.php/calendar

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

They've just begun working on the final movement with the goal of having the entire show on the field by Detroit. Not sure if the weather is going to cooperate. 

They may actually be able to do a first run, tonight! There will still be LOTS of work to do but it would be nice if they have several days to Clean, layer and tweak before the premiere. It is interesting to see they have several midweek stretches where they are parked for clinics/camps or rehearsals. Seems like more than in previous years. This would also help with cleaning/tweaking/additions or changes. Looking forward to reports (and a bootleg video) from the Fort Mills preview on Sunday!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MusicManNJ said:

They may actually be able to do a first run, tonight! There will still be LOTS of work to do but it would be nice if they have several days to Clean, layer and tweak before the premiere. It is interesting to see they have several midweek stretches where they are parked for clinics/camps or rehearsals. Seems like more than in previous years. This would also help with cleaning/tweaking/additions or changes. Looking forward to reports (and a bootleg video) from the Fort Mills preview on Sunday!

That’s great news! Hoping for the best this season. Should be insanely competitive!