Carolina Crown 2019

4 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Yes.

Videos or have you gone up to Weed? I haven't heard of any videos lol but I live near weed so I've gone up about 4 times. Just interested 😂

1 minute ago, IBTwist said:

Videos or have you gone up to Weed? I haven't heard of any videos lol but I live near weed so I've gone up about 4 times. Just interested 😂

Videos that were taken down almost instantly, so please don't ask people! I didnt even have time to watch and copy the link.

23 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Two snaps, a twist and a kiss Crown. I want one! Of course I would have to make some minor changes to the hat. 

I have to make some alterations to the waist.

I like them

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like the concept, although kind of 60's, Jetson's/Barbarella.  The translucent aspect it neat.

Surprised how much the guard unis look like '17.

Edited by cadet93

I’m really into these uniforms! The translucent fabric is a creative detail for sure. Anything is better than those god awful hats last year... from roaches to glass,  works for me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The cool thing I like about these is any additions/alterations can be easily made if wanted. It's also very clearly Crown when you see it. Not to mention way cleaner than the gross mess that was last years uniform.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

I wasn't all that impressed with Vanguard, and typically when a corps wins and tries to recycle the same style they end up 5th. Just ask Crown and Bluecoats. 

True dat, brother.🎺📉.

Hard to imagine a corps in this era bringing out a retread, back to back years—SVC ‘88 & ‘89 comes to mind—though in fairness ‘89 was pretty epic and will forever be in my personal top 5 or 10.

And no, I’m not hi-jacking the thread to honk for SCV. Just offering an example from back in the day.

As always, go Crown👑!

4 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

True dat, brother.🎺📉.

Hard to imagine a corps in this era bringing out a retread, back to back years—SVC ‘88 & ‘89 comes to mind—though in fairness ‘89 was pretty epic and will forever be in my personal top 5 or 10.

And no, I’m not hi-jacking the thread to honk for SCV. Just offering an example from back in the day.

As always, go Crown👑!

In all honesty Crown would have done it in 2014 if it hadn't been for that god awful visual design. That hornline deserved so much better than that. 

I also think Bluecoats could have done it if they hadn't changed all the wrong things by adding too much, and changing the ending.

Edited by Incognito365
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, ashevillemurphy said:

Somewhere in Texas several band directors have the Visa in hand... 😂

We talking DCI ➡️BOA trickle down?