Carolina Crown 2019

1 hour ago, WarriorWay said:

I agree with everyone else that crown is on to something here. My only big gripe right now is the transitions aren’t quite as seamless as I’d like them to be. 

Also, the part where they say “the detail of the pattern is movement,” from the TS Elliot poem, Blue Springs HS used that in their show last year (2018) “from a different angle.” Placed 3rd in finals at grand nationals. Just an interesting fact. I think it works with both shows just fine. It is used in almost the exact same way. 

I don’t really think there is a lot slowing crown down rn. I’d be fine if from now on Crowns design would produce shows that are more intellectually based and make you think. I’d say that is more of their niche (like 2013, 15, 17) rather than celebratory shows like Beast, relentless, and whatever 2014 was.

I believe this is a mature Crown, and I think that they will be sticking with this same niche from now on. At least I can only hope anyways now that the design team has finally figured it out together.

• Like 2

It's a SHOW DAY! LET'S GO CROWN!!!

• Like 4

With two shows completed, the handicapping has begun in earnest.

In '13, Crown started the season on the West coast.

Question...

Strategic move on their part or simply a coincidence that they went  on to win their one and only world title to date?

• Like 1

Impressive season start .. go Crown. !!!

Really like this show .. tonight’s show is broadcast ...  9:39 for CC. 

Hearing a few small changes coming during their stay in Muncie, but for the most part the goal is to clean clean clean. I don’t really expect to see many big changes in this show between now and Atlanta.

From everyone I’ve talked to, this is an incredibly confident group that has a bit of swagger. 

Edited by Newseditor44
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, nsxanax said:

With two shows completed, the handicapping has begun in earnest.

In '13, Crown started the season on the West coast.

Question...

Strategic move on their part or simply a coincidence that they went  on to win their one and only world title to date?

There seems to be an advantage for an east coast corps going west for the season. 

• Thanks 1